- Join PauseAI to receive updates on upcoming protests.
- 1st of November, Bletchley Park, UK
- 21st of October, International protest
- 29th of September, San Francisco (not officially PauseAI)
- 11th of August, Netherlands
- 18th of July, London
- 13th of July, London
- 29th of June, London
- 16th of June, Melbourne, Australia
- 8th of June, Parliament Square, London
- 3rd of June, NYC, UN Building
- 24th of May, London, UCL (not officially PauseAI)
- 23rd of May, Microsoft, Brussels
- 20th of May, OpenAI, San Francisco
- 19th - 22nd of May, Google DeepMind, London
Organize a protest
Take ownership of a protest and organize it yourself! We’re here to help. Read more about organizing a protest.
Code of conduct
- Time: Article we wrote about why a Pause is necessary.
- Wired: Article on PauseAI and the protests.
- Politico: Covers the Brussels protest.
- The Verge
- Creatives with AI podcast: Interview with PauseAI founder Joep Meindertsma.
- Art of AI podcast: Interview with Joep Meindertsma, about protesting, psychology of x-risk, AI policy.
- InfoSecurity Magazine